Outside Learning Project
Key Stage 1 - Outside LearningProject
Linked to our whole school Maldivian Project and from our recent PTA surveys we have created a plan to develop all our outside learning environments.
Our next steps and how you might be able to help:
- Set up the potting and gardening/planting area
- Source planting tools, pots, seeds, bulbs, compost - Can you help?
- Children to start planting and hanging our colourful tin planters
- Develop our bug hotel - Do you have any materials which might be a good bug habitat?
- Open our mud kitchen, construction and small world - Do you have any old materials which might be used in our kitchen or small world?
- Establish our Sports and playtime leaders
- Launch our Artwork design competition