King’s Court First School
A School for Children
Caring, Sharing and Learning Together!
Our School Vision Statement
Our vision is to provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment where each child will recognise and achieve their full potential, so that they can make their best contribution to society.
Our School Values: Caring, Sharing and Learning Together
Our School Behaviour Policy: Ready, Respectful, Safe
Our School Learning Behaviours: Crown Jewels of Learning
Our School Values are:
Sharing and Caring, Learning Together!
The children created our values and they form the heart of King's Court vision for how we play and learn together.
Our School Behaviour Policy:
Ready, Respectful, Safe
Please see the About Us tab - Policies to find full details of our Behaviour Policy.
Our School Learning Behaviours:
Crown Jewels of Learning
Our vision and learning values are at the core of everything we do! We focus our attitudes and learning behaviours on the Crown Jewels of Learning. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our children to achieve their full potential, so that they can make their best contribution to society.
Responsibility Respect. Enthusiasm. Focus Determination
Statement of School Aims
- To create and maintain an ethos of attainment for all pupils.
- To provide a rich, all-round, child-centred, creative curriculum through the national curriculum and the school curriculum. The school curriculum is everything that happens to a learner in school.
- To value the Crown Jewels; Responsibility, Respect, Enthusiasm, Focus and Determination.
- To deliver high quality teaching at all times and maintain high expectations of ourselves and the children.
- Children are happy at school and developing independent learning behaviours.
- To nurture positive relationships with parents, working in partnership together.
- To recognise and celebrate success in school life to enable our children to become life long learners and responsible citizens in society.
The Children’s Aims
- To be kind to everyone.
- To show our wonderful work.
- To have fun when learning.
- To learn and make friends.
- To look smart.
- To aim high!
- To work hard and follow the Golden Rules.
- Togetherness. To look out for one another.