Thursday 11th February 2021
Using your knowledge of fractions so far, I would like you create a fraction board game to help children consolidate their learning on fractions. Thinking of well-known board games may help you as you could adapt them to suit your ideas.
Think about the following:
- What age range is your game aimed it? Is it for your age group or younger children?
- What area of fractions are you going focus on?
- How many players can you have?
- What are the rules? How do you play?
- What will your board game look like?
Take your time today to fully plan your game and you will make your game during tomorrow's lesson. It would be lovely to share them on Dojo and then you can play each other's games at home.