Friday 9th October
Homework investigation 09/10/2020.
Your mission this week is to investigate and then present your non-fiction information about pumpkins.
The questions you can investigate are:
- Pumpkins are only orange in colour?
- Pumpkins are only grown in England?
- Can you find pumpkins in the wild? (But not as a carved Halloween placed there for display)
- There is only one type of Pumpkin so it is used for cooking and carving.
The best ways to present this would be:
- Video presentation, perhaps in the style of Newsround. Perhaps you can bring us the next breaking news!
- Present an information leaflet about your findings.
- Perhaps map it out, show the distances involved.
- Perhaps power point your findings
- Be creative in how you present your findings.
Good luck and we can't wait to see the news flash style videos.